Furnace Repair Fresno, Tulare, Bakersfield, Visalia, Hanford, Corcoran, CA, And Surrounding Areas
After a tough day, everyone wants to spend a warm and cozy time with their family. And if you are living in a place like Fresno or Tulare, CA, you know how chilly it gets at night. The furnace is probably the most valued aspect of your home. It keeps you warm, cozy, and most importantly, it keeps you comfortable all night long. But like other appliances in your house, sometimes furnaces get broken down too. And when it does, you need a reliable service for your furnace repair Fresno.
If your furnace is not producing enough heat or making unnecessary loud noises, it is most probably broken, and it is time to call experts. And Central Heating and Cooling Inc. are the finest in town for heating and cooling Fresno.
We believe our clients would love to spend a warm and cozy winter with their close ones. Therefore, you don’t want your heating system to cease to function in the middle of the winter.
How To Know If You Need A Furnace Repair Fresno?
Hence, if you begin to catch sight of the warning signs such as your furnace abruptly blowing cold air, a humming noise, and an unlit pilot or ignition control, now is the time to call a professional. Our licensed machinists at Central Heating & Cooling Inc will recoup your time, money, & comfort by fixing those little complications that can go out of control if dismissed.
Also, damaged furnaces are known to cause a hike in electricity bills as they waste a lot of energy.
To ensure that you enjoy the remaining months in fervor, ensure that your furnace is in fantastic disposition before the advent of chilling winters. You can avoid increased costs for your furnace’s possible replacement by getting in touch with experts delivering prime quality furnace repair Fresno CA, and other HVAC assistance.
Most Common Furnace System Problems
Let us take a look at some of the most common problems your furnace system may face.
Checking the thermostat is the first step when your furnace system malfunctions. Someone may have turned it off unintentionally or made an unnecessarily drastic temperature change. Your thermostat batteries may also have died.
If your furnace system is not working properly, the second step is to check if your system is receiving power. Even if the furnace is properly plugged in, the circuit breaker may have tripped. Still if your furnace is not working, then contact experts for furnace repair Fresno.
Scraping or Grinding Sound
If a grinding or scraping noise is made by your blower, it means your ball bearings have worn out, and you should automatically turn the device off. Such a problem requires professional help.
You might have a misbehaving thermocouple or a clogged pilot orifice, your flame setting may be too low, or a faulty safety switch may be accessible. In such circumstances, make sure to get professional for furnace repair Fresno.
Clogged filters obstruct airflow, making it harder for your furnace to operate, leading to over heating of the heat exchanger, which will shut your machine down.
Open Access Panel
If your unit’s access panel is not closed all the way, the furnace will not turn on. This is a safety feature in almost all furnace systems, to prevent injuries.
Furnaces can’t release enough natural gas to produce combustion if your burners get filled with gunk up, which means you won’t get any heat. Healthy burners create blue flames; any other color, including yellow or orange, indicates debris in the mix.
Broken Heat Exchanger
A broken heat exchanger hampers your furnace’s ability to do its job and can cause deadly carbon monoxide to enter your home. It is characterized by soot collection in your furnace and a strong unpleasant odor in the house.
When you’re looking for the best furnace repair Fresno from an HVAC company that is knowledgeable, reasonable, and generous, then we at Central Heating and Cooling, Inc. are ready to help. It is family-owned and governed by Patrick Mora & Veronica Mora.
Being one of the renowned firms, we strive to deliver excellent customer satisfaction by pursuing a consistent methodology. All your specifications will be met with the utmost care from our crew of professionals. We will be there to help you, be it quality furnace service or heating repair Fresno.
Central Heating & Cooling Inc assures you that it can provide you with all the services you might need with your HVAC appliance. We are the one-stop-shop solution for all HVAC crisis.
You can get in touch with us for furnace repair Fresno or any other furnace-related problems like:
Some of Our Services Include:
- Heating Repair
- Furnace/Heating Service
- Heating Installation
- Heating Replacement Fresno CA
- Furnace/Heating Maintenance
- Heating Tune-up
- Heat Pump Repair Fresno CA
Why Choose Us?
- Emergency Services: Our professionals work around the clock to deal with all sorts of HVAC-related difficulties and make no additional charges.
- Fair Pricing: We offer our assistance at the most competitive prices and include no hidden fees as we believe in complete honesty and transparency.
- Skilled Technicians: Our specialists are drug-tested and smoke-free to offer you absolute safety and insurance. They have the proficiency in grasping any or cooling crisis of your furnace or heating services Fresno.
- Customer Care – Our crew has faith in teamwork and communication. We strictly follow up with our clients and assure you that our team has fulfilled all your needs.
- Quality of work – To guarantee the greatest productivity, our personnel furnishes credible services and uses stigmatized and quality products for heating tune-ups, maintenance and furnace repair Fresno.
- Quick work – We are aware that time is precious for us and you too, which is why our team ensures that the work is done within a fixed period by not jeopardizing paying attention to every factor and detail. We find out the root cause of the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
For more information about HVAC services Fresno, give us a quick call at 559-688-6675!
Furnace Repair Fresno – Servicing The Tulare, Bakersfield, Hanford, Visalia, CA And The Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why are timely furnace repairs critical?
It is extremely important to get any issues with the furnace fixed as soon as they arise to ensure it lasts for a long time.
Typical furnaces can last for up to 15 years, provided good care, repairs and maintenance are provided. A broken furnace can also exponentially hike up your heating bills, so it is advised to get it repaired immediately.
What are the signs that my furnace needs repair?
Some of the signs to be aware of that indicate your furnace requires a repair are:
- Unusual smells from the furnace.
- Delay in starting up or firing up the unit.
- Yellowing of the pilot flame.
- Providing poor heating.
- Loud and persistent sounds like banging, squealing, rattling, or hissing.
- Declining air quality in the home from mold, dust, pollen, etc.
Why is it bad if the pilot flame is yellow?
The sign of a healthy furnace is a nice blue pilot flame. If it turns yellow, it is an indication that there is carbon monoxide being produced in the furnace.
In this case, the house must be evacuated immediately or as soon as possible as carbon monoxide is a deadly and poisonous gas.
How can issues related to a noisy furnace be fixed?
It is not normal for the furnace to make loud noises. The HVAC technician will first assess the cause of the noise and fix it. Some of the fixes that the technician might do are:
- Finding weak spots in the duct and fixing them with metal.
- Rectifying the gas ignition.
- Getting rid of clogged grime from filters and replacing the filters with new ones.
- Finding and sealing gaps in the ducts
- Finding and tightening up any loose parts, screws, etc.
- Repairing the furnace motor.