How to Keep Your Home’s Air Clean if You Have A Furnace?
Since you spend most of your time indoors, you need to ensure that the air is clean. The question of keeping the air clean might have frequently popped inside your head. The following points provide a solution to your problem:
- Remove your shoes before entering your home.
- Reduce the moisture inside your home by preventing mold growth.
- Avoid all chemical cleaning products inside your home.
- Declutter your home to get rid of all the old things that gather dust.
- Replace or clean the air filter of the HVAC system every month.