Heat Pump Maintenance in Tulare, Visalia, Hanford, Corcoran, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance in Tulare, CA by the Experts
Tulare, CA and surrounding areas can be very warm throughout the year. Although, there will always be a moment when you need to crank up the furnace for your home or business. Unfortunately, furnaces can malfunction for a multitude of reasons. Some key factors that can affect the quality of your heating unit are a lack of regular maintenance, problems with your heat pump, receiving cool air instead of the desired heat, and even the age of the unit. Moreover, these heating problems can be costly and time-consuming for home and business owners if they are not tended to immediately. Thankfully for Tulare, CA and the surrounding areas, Central Heating & Cooling provides affordable heat pump maintenance to restore your home or business with that cozy feeling!
Processional-level Heat Pump Maintenance
Central Heating & Cooling provides a slew of services that is related to heating of your home or business. Our certified HVAC technicians will help you in properly diagnosing your heat pump issues to ensure the proper maintenance at the proper price. When it comes to maintaining a heat pump, our team here at Central Heating & Cooling will walk you through the entire process to ensure the heat pump is serviced properly and tailored to the needs of your family or clients are exceptionally met.
Central Heating & Cooling can Help You with Your Heat Pump!
At Central Heating & Cooling, we provide our customers with renowned customer service. Additionally, Central provides a multitude of services to Tulare, CA and the surrounding areas. Some areas include:
Central Heating & Cooling is here to assist Tulare, CA, and the surrounding areas in heating as well as additional services. We can help you or your business with heating services in Tulare, tune-ups, installations, cooling services, and even fireplace services. If you believe your heat pump requires service, be sure to contact us!
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a nonconductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.